Visitation Resumes on January 20, 2022
- Visitors must show either:
- Proof of vaccination (2 shots: Moderna/Pfizer or 1 shot J&J) OR
- Negative test result with visitor's name on it: Rapid antigen test or PCR within 48 hours of each visit.
- Patients on isolation cannot receive visitors in person, but virtual visits can be arranged.
- Each patient is permitted 1 visitor per day. Once a visitor decides to end their visit, we will look forward to welcoming you back the next day.
- Visitors will undergo symptom and temperature screening upon entering the lobby of the hospital and will be asked to provide ID for contact tracing purposes.
- Please plan to arrive before 6:30 p.m. so you will have time to visit before visiting hours end at 7:00 p.m.
- Visitors cannot eat or drink due to the mask requrement.
- Once in the hospital, visitors must remain in the patient’s room during their visit.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age and older.
- Please be sure to check out in the lobby by returning your ID sticker.
These guidelines are in place to protect patients, staff and caregivers.
Thank you, in advance, for helping us to do so.