Visiting Hours: 2 p.m. until 7.pm.
Each patient is permitted two (2) visitors per day, one (1) visitor at a time.
Outdoor Visiting in Colonnade
*Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays 3:30-5:30 p.m.
- Visitors must show either:
- Proof of vaccination (2 shots: Moderna/Pfizer or 1 shot J&J) OR
- Negative test result from either a Rapid antigen test or PCR within 2 calendar days of each visit.
- Patients on isolation cannot receive visitors in person, but virtual visits can be arranged.
- Visitors will undergo symptom and temperature screening upon entering the lobby of the hospital and will be asked to provide ID for contact tracing purposes.
- Please plan to arrive before 6:30 p.m. so you will have time to visit before visiting hours end at 7:00 p.m. daily.
- Visitors cannot eat or drink due to the mask requirement.
- Once in the hospital, visitors must remain in the patient’s room but can visit outdoors in the Colonnade on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age and older.
- Please be sure to check out in the lobby by returning your ID sticker.
These guidelines are in place to protect patients, staff and visitors.
Thank you, in advance, for helping us to do so.