Visiting Hours: 1 p.m. until 7.p.m.
Two visitors at a time.
Outdoor Visiting in Colonnade
*Every Day from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m.*
- Patients on isolation cannot receive visitors in person, but virtual visits can be arranged.
- Visitors will undergo symptom and temperature screening upon entering the lobby of the hospital and will be asked to provide ID for contact tracing purposes.
- Please plan to arrive before 6:30 p.m. so you will have time to visit before visiting hours end at 7:00 p.m. daily.
- Visitors can use the cafeteria on the 1st floor but must eat or drink only while in the adjacent room (Burke Commons), as masks are required in all other indoor locations.
- Outdoor Visitation is held daily in the Colonnade from 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Visitors must be 12 years of age and older; youth ages 12-15 must be accompanied by an adult to a patient’s room. Those 16 and older can go up to their loved one’s room independently.
- Please be sure to check out in the lobby by returning your ID sticker on the way out.
Thank you, in advance, for helping us to do so.