Effective May 1, 2021, Burke Rehabilitation Hospital, including our out-patient physician practice department, is transitioning to the Burke Montefiore MyChart patient portal.
MyChart is our secure patient portal that gives you ready access to your healthcare information. Whether at work, on the road, or at home, you can view your medical information. You can even schedule your next out-patient physician appointment online.
Sign up for MyChart today—and get better connected to your healthcare.
- Accessible 24/7 by any computer, tablet, or smartphone via the MyChart website or mobile app
- Available in English and Spanish
- Schedule, Reschedule, or Request out-patient physician appointments (not for out-patient therapy at this time)
- Participate in video visits with your out-patient physician
- View and Pay Bills securely, including Paperless Billing
- Set up payment plans
- View labs and test results
- Complete PreCheck-In registration information up to 5 days prior to upcoming out-patient physician appointments
- Update personal information, insurance, medical information at your own convenience
- Manage the healthcare of a dependent or family member through Proxy Access
How to Sign Up
During your visit, ask the staff to give you an activation code. This code is valid for 14 days. Visit MyChart, click on the "Sign Up Now" link, enter your activation code and follow the instructions.
Access Medical Records
You can download and save any information that is available within MyChart if you ever need to print or share.
If you need your entire Medical Record, please fill out the Authorization for the Release of Information form and return it to Burke's department of Health Information Management Services. The form can be returned in person to Building 9, by fax at (914) 597-2773, by email to Medical_Records@Burke.org, or by US mail to: Medical Records, Burke Rehabilitation Hospital, 785 Mamaroneck Ave., White Plains, NY 10605.
Frequently Asked Questions and Technical Support
Click here for frequently asked questions!
If you have further questions, please call our 24/7 Montefiore MyChart Help and Technical Support line at 855-226-3070.