Burke Rehabilitation Hospital Speakers’ Bureau
As a service to the communities we serve, Burke Rehabilitation Hospital can provide a speaker for your event on many important health related topics. For further information, call (914) 597-2848.
- Aphasia: The Loss of Words After Stroke
- Appropriate Use of Medications
- Arthritis: Adjusting to Aging
- Back Injury Education and Prevention
- Brain Injury and Rehabilitation
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Planning Ahead for Elective Orthopedic Surgery
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
- Driving and the Elderly: Am I Safe on the Road?
- Emphysema: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Rehabilitation
- Emphysema and Exercise
- Exercise as Prevention
- Fear of Falling: Reducing your Risk of Falls
- Fitness at Work
- Home Evaluations and Staying in Your Home Longer
- Hip and Knee Replacement Surgery: What Will it Mean for Me?
- Living With Osteoarthritis – Practical Tips for Everyday Tasks
- Medications and the Elderly
- What Should I know About Osteoporosis?
- The Latest on Parkinson’s Disease
- Planning for Your Parents: Children as Caregivers
- Posture Pointers
- Pre-and-Post Prosthetic Training for Amputees
- Spinal Cord Injury and Rehabilitation
- How to Reduce your Chance of Stroke
- The Effects of Stroke on Communication, Thinking and Swallowing
- The Role of Occupational Therapy in Cardiac Rehabilitation
We will do our best to accommodate your request for a Burke speaker. Please provide a minimum of one month notice for speaker requests.