Experts Series: Memory & Brain Seminar
- Thu, April 3, 2014
- 10:00 am – 12:15 pm
Join Burke Rehabilitation Center and the Hospital for Special Surgery for another installment of our Experts Series. The upcoming seminar on April 3 will focus on memory and brain health. Some of the topics our expert speakers will cover include:
- Boosting Brain Health
- The Aging Brain
- Memory Issues
- Sign and Symptoms of Dementia
- Nutrition and Brain Health
The session's speakers are:
- Mark Herceg, Ph.D., director of Rehabilitation Psychology and Neuropsychology at Burke
- Pasquale Fonzetti, M.D., Ph.D., associate director of Burke's outpatient Memory Evaluation and Treatment Service (METS) and staff neurologist at Burke's inpatient hospital
- Dana Pitman, MS, RD, CDN, clinical nutritionist at the Hospital for Special Surgery
The seminar will be held from 10 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. in the Rosedale Conference Room of the Billings Building on Burke's main campus at 785 Mamaroneck Ave. in White Plains.
The event is free and open to the public. Refreshments will be provided.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. Please call 914-597-2848 for more information or to reserve your place.