Burke Rehabilitation Center, in conjunction with Hospital For Special Surgery, presents Shoulder and Knee Seminar: An Evening with the Experts. Join us at 5:30 p.m. on April 29 for a lecture on common causes of shoulder and knee conditions and how to manage them.
- Lawrence V. Gulotta, MD, Hospital for Special Surgery;
- Andrew D. Pearle, MD, Hospital for Special Surgery; and
- Jill O’Flaherty, DPT, Burke Rehabilitation Center.
- Common injuries
- Osteoarthritis management
- Robotic assisted surgery
- Non-surgical options
- Importance of staying active
The event will be held at Burke's Rosedale Conference Room:
Billings Building – 2nd floor
785 Mamaroneck Avenue
White Plains, NY
Refreshments will be provided.
Seating is limited and reservations are required. Please call (914)-597-2848 for information or to reserve your place.