Burke Food & Coat Drive
- Mon, November 19, 2012 – Mon, December 31, 2012
- 12:00 am – 11:59 pm
Burke Rehabilitation Center has partnered with the Food Bank for Westchester and NY Cares to run a food and coat drive. Burke will be collecting non-perishable foods and coats until the end of the year for these two organizations that have the network to get the donations to those who need it most.
The Food Bank is in need of the following items:
- Cans of tuna
- Granola bars
- Peanut butter in plastic containers
- Shelf-stable milk
- Cheese and/or peanut butter sandwich crackers
- Juice boxes
- Applesauce in plastic cups
- Canned or dried fruit
- Toilet paper
- Hand sanitizer wipes
Burke employees and members of the community can drop off their food and coat donations through the end of December at the following locations:
- White Plains - Lobby of the Wood Pavilion at the Burke Rehabilitation Hospital at 785 Mamaroneck Avenue;
- White Plains - Burke Rehabilitation Outpatient Services, Building 8, 785 Mamaroneck Avenue;
- White Plains - Burke Rehabilitation Center, Billings Building - Building 4, 785 Mamaroneck Avenue;
- Mamaroneck - Burke Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic, 703 W. Boston Post Road;
- Purchase - Burke Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic, 3020 Westchester Avenue; and
- Bronx - Burke Rehabilitation Outpatient Clinic, 2826 Westchester Avenue.
*Please make sure the food has not expired, are not in glass containers, and are not perishable. Please make sure the coats are clean and in good condition.
For more information, contact Burke's Human Resources department at (914) 597-2848 or Nancy Lyons at the Food Bank for Westchester at firstname.lastname@example.org.