Burke Rehabilitation Hospital Medical Equipment Drive
- Sat, October 15, 2011 – Tue, November 1, 2011
- 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
In Recognition of National Physical Therapy Month, Burke will be accepting gently used medical equipment such as canes, crutches, walkers, and manual wheelchairs to be distributed to Burke patients in need and by AmeriCares who distributes them locally and internationally. All equipment should be in good working order. Unfortunately we cannot accept items that require batteries or electricity.
The equipment drive will take place October 15-31 and equipment will be accepted in the Wood Lobby, Outpatient Building and at our Outpatient Satellite Clinics in Purchase, Mamaroneck and the Bronx.
Drop Off Locations:
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital Main Lobby – Wood Pavilion
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital – Building #8, Outpatient Services
- Mamaroneck - Burke Outpatient Clinic - 703 W. Boston Post Road
- Purchase - Burke Outpatient Clinic – 3020 Westchester Avenue
- Bronx - BurkeOutpatient Clinic – 2826 Westchester Avenue
For more information, please contact Sandra Alexandrou, PT at (914) 597-2581 or via email at email@example.com