Mery Elashvili, M.D., D.O.
Director, Stroke Rehabilitation Program
- M.D., Tbilisi State Medical School, Georgia, USSR, 1977
- D.O., New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, Old Westbury, New York, 1996
- Internship, Neurology, Institute for Physicians, Georgia, USSR, 1979
- Internship, Medicine Tract, Tbilisi Institute of Medicine, Georgia, USSR, 1979-1989
- Internship, Nassau County Medical Center, East Meadow, New York, 1997
- Residency, Nassau University Medical Center, Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, East Meadow, New York, 1997