From time to time, we receive allotments of COVID-19 vaccine which we administer to eligible members of the public at our main campus, 785 Mamaroneck Avenue, White Plains, NY. To determine your eligibility, please visit the New York State Department of Health (NYSDOH) vaccination website.
We are pleased to offer you the opportunity to schedule a vaccination appointment online. Appointments are available on a first come-first served basis. Appointments may be offered for any of the vaccines currently authorized for emergency use, so please select your appointment carefully. Not all vaccines may be available on a particular date. As part of the vaccination scheduling process, you will be required to complete a New York State Covid-19 Vaccination Form. This is also called an Attestation Form. Proof of completion of this form (printed confirmation or screen shot) must be presented when you are vaccinated. Proof of eligibility will also be required at your appointment. If you are unable to find an open appointment time, please check back periodically as availability may change.
On the day of your appointment:
- Please arrive promptly but no earlier than 15 minutes ahead of your appointment
- Pull up to the greeting station in front of the hospital, receive forms to fill out, and complete them while you await your appointment in your parked car
- Enter the building when you are instructed to do so
- Wear a mask and observe social distancing
- Bring your identification (e.g., driver’s license), insurance card, and printed confirmation of your Attestation Form (or screenshot on your cell phone)
- Let the vaccinator know if you have any serious allergies or other medical conditions before your vaccination