Thank you for visiting our Careers page to learn more about Burke Rehabilitation Hospital.
Burke Rehabilitation Hospital is a not-for-profit acute physical rehabilitation hospital. Burke is situated on a spectacular 61-acre campus in Westchester County, New York and is a clinical affiliate of Montefiore Health System. We offer inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation services at our main campus in White Plains, NY and offer outpatient services at clinics located in nearby communities.
Our Career Center site will provide you with a list of our current openings. We update our postings on a frequent basis, so please visit our site often.
Burke offers a comprehensive benefits program to full-time staff.
What Does Working at Burke Mean to Employees?
Burke is the kind of hospital that you would send a family member to because you are treated as family here.
The benefits at Burke are far greater than other places of employment.
The culture of excellence is not at skill; it’s an attitude. That’s what Burke is all about.
I like the patients, the environment and my co-workers.
I am truly lucky to have the opportunity to work at Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. It's wonderful to be a part of a community that has such a high standard of excellence. The relationships that I have not only built with my patients, but also with my colleagues, makes me look forward to coming to work each day.
When you see the smile on the patient’s faces; you know you made a difference…you say that’s what it is all about.
Burke offers a comprehensive benefits program to full-time staff including:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Group Term Life and AD&D coverage
- Generous paid time off benefits (vacation, holiday, personal and sick time)
- Pension Plan
- 403B Plan
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Medical and Dependent Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Credit Union
- Voluntary Insurances: Life, AD&D, enhanced Short Term Disability, Vision, Pet
- Tuition Reimbursement (for job related courses of study)
- Employee Fitness Center
- On-site Child Care (at discounted rates)
- Staff Housing (when available)
- Free parking (at most locations)