Visiting Hours & Information
- Patients may receive visitors daily until 8:00 pm. However, during the day, patients are involved in intensive therapy and will not be in their rooms during these sessions.
- All visitors must stop at the security desk in the main lobby of the Wood Pavilion for identification and directions.
- During lunch time and in the evenings are the best time to visit a patient.
- Children under the age of 14 are permitted in patient rooms only when accompanied by an adult.
- Patients have the right to designate if they receive visitors and who may visit them while at Burke.
- This consent may be changed or withdrawn by the patient at any time during their hospital stay.
- Burke Rehabilitation Hospital does not restrict, limit or deny visitation privileges on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- All visitors must conduct themselves in a way that is appropriate for a health care setting.
- Any visitor whose behavior is deemed to be inappropriate or distracting to patient care, will be asked to leave the premises.
- If you have any questions about visitor policies or procedures, please contact the nursing supervisor on duty.
Nearby Lodging in the City of White Plains
There are numerous lodging facilities including hotels and short-term, furnished apartments that are near Burke Rehabilitation Hospital. All of the following have locations in White Plains:
- Furnished Quarters (212) 367-9400 x4350
- Holiday Inn Crowne Plaza (914) 682-0050
- HYATT house White Plains (914) 251-9700
- Residence Inn White Plains (914) 761-7700
- Renaissance Westchester Hotel (914) 694-5400
- Ritz-Carlton Hotel White Plains (914) 946-5500