Visiting Hours: 2 p.m. until 7 p.m.
- Each patient is permitted two (2) visitors per day; one (1) visitor at a time.
- Visitors must show either:
- Proof of vaccination (2 shots: Moderna/Pfizer or 1 shot: J&J) OR
- Negative test result from either a Rapid antigen test or PCR test performed within two (2) calendar days of each visit.
- Visitors will undergo symptom and temperature screening upon entering the lobby of the hospital and will be asked to provide an ID for contact tracing purposes.
- Patients on isolation cannot receive visitors in person, but virtual visits can be arranged.
- Visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands, issued a new surgical face mask that must be worn throughout the visit and must also maintain social distancing while with the patient.
- Visiting hours are from 2 p.m. until 7 p.m. daily.
- Please plan to arrive before 6:30 p.m. so you will have time to visit before visiting hours end at 7:00 p.m.
- Visitors cannot eat or drink due to the mask requirement.
- Once in the hospital, visitors must remain in the patient’s room, but can visit outdoors in the Colonnade on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Visitors must be 16 years of age and older.
- Please be sure to check out of the hospital by returning your ID sticker.