Burke Rehabilitation Hospital strives for service excellence in all areas. Most important, Burke's culture of excellence focuses on the patient as the most important person in the hospital.
All Burke employees receive service excellence training, and commit to our standards of excellence by:
- Striving to exceed our patients' and customers' expectations
- Treating our patients, visitors, guests, and co-workers with dignity and respect, by giving them prompt, personalized attention
- Providing compassionate, courteous and efficient service
- Adjusting to the needs of those who receive our services and asking patients and customers what can be done to make their environment more comfortable.
- Safeguarding our patients’ safety and security.
- Handling telephone calls in a courteous, respectful manner, using the Burke greeting