Our Mission Statement
- To provide the most effective rehabilitative care for patients of any race, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, creed, national origin, or color and/or veteran status, regardless of ability to pay, to lessen disability and dependence resulting from diseases of the nervous system, the musculoskeletal system, the cardiovascular system and the pulmonary system and other diseases or conditions where rehabilitation efforts may be useful.
- To engage in research, development, and teaching programs to improve medical care, to reduce disability and dependency and to further knowledge and understanding of disease mechanisms and causes.
- To offer the highest quality rehabilitation health care services appropriate to the needs of the community.
We are committed to the following:
- As community citizens we believe:
- We are an integral part of the community.
- We function as responsible, concerned and sensitive citizens.
- We are a source of education and support for the community.
- We provide care without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, or any other legally-protected status.
- As an employer we believe:
- The effectiveness of the hospital depends on fostering an environment based on mutual respect, trust, understanding, and cooperation.
- We must provide education, staff development, and equal opportunity to enable all employees to reach their full potential.
- All employees are important and should be fairly compensated.
- As a specialty hospital we believe:
- A team approach, consisting of employees and volunteers will provide the best
opportunity for compassionate, efficient care to our patients.
- Trained team members must be empowered to deliver such care.
- We must continually evaluate, plan and improve our care consistent with
our commitment to the most effective rehabilitative care.
- As a not-for-profit organization we believe:
- The hospital should endeavor to provide service to those who cannot afford to pay.
- Our primary goal is the delivery of high quality, economically efficient patient services.
The premier healthcare organization committed to providing science-based rehabilitation, education, and preventive health services for lifetime wellness!