NYS Licensed Massage Therapist
Grow your practice! Burke is seeking independent New York State licensed Massage Therapists to provide massage therapy to adults at our Wellness Center and Outpatient Clinic(s) located in Westchester County, NY.
This is an independent contractor position that requires professional experience, a positive demeanor and a strong desire to provide a high level of care to clients. The ideal therapist will be familiar with a healthcare setting and have experience and/or interest working with a geriatric population.
- Must be licensed by the State of New York. Additional certifications are welcome.
- Must carry Personal Liability Insurance.
- May be subject to a background screen.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Understands the healthy benefits of receiving massage or bodywork treatments and demonstrates a healthy lifestyle.
- Capable of providing a variety of massage modalities such as Swedish, deep tissue, hot stone, prenatal, craniosacral therapy and chair massage.
- Personable and customer service oriented, able to communicate effectively with clients and create a relaxing atmosphere.
- Laundry services as well as all massage products and equipment.
- The opportunity to set your own schedule in a comfortable, smoke-free work space.
If this sounds like you then we might have a match!
Please submit your credentials and letter of interest via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 914-597-2578 to schedule an interview. This is an independent contract position.
We look forward to hearing from you!